Saturday, November 28, 2009

Starting A Private Counseling Practice Still Not Ready For Marriage Counseling?

Still Not Ready for Marriage Counseling? - starting a private counseling practice

My wife and I met with serious relationship issues in March / April this year. We have begun to advise them on May / June and) after 3 sessions (3, a private institution with my wife and I said, I quote: "To prepare for the end of their marriage and are looking for us, individual counseling. My wife wanted separation and July was living in the quasi-independent, caring for children. Then, sometime in early August said it was willing to go to a marriage counselor too. So we had a joint meeting and then at 2 private, was, like last time reported that it is not prepared for the marriage counseling. However, if I say she is depressed, she says she is not only that is - that we have problems. Now he wants (which does not receive counseling, in July done) and "Just Friends" I have trouble dealing with the news. First, I need to stay the course, but on the other side I am working on issues while in counseling. Any ideas? It is difficult to be a friend when his carand about someone so deeply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment